Upon approval of application:
Pay via payment link provided in invoice within 48 hours of invoice or send check to:
Wizards of Washington
10222 120th St. SW
Lakewood, WA 98498
Payment must be received within 48 hours of approval. If other arrangements need to be made please let us know immediately!
Approved vendors will receive placement, parking and vendor information 48 hours prior to the event by April 28, 2022.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Vendor agrees to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, and public safety.
2. Vendor agrees that all items sold must be listed and described on the application. Wizards of Washington (WOW) reserves the right to deny sale of any items not listed on your application. WOW reserves the right to ask that any item at a booth be removed.
3. Vendor is solely responsible for the collection and payment of any/all sales tax.
4. Vendor agrees to load in/set up designated booth between 9am and 10:30am on May 1, 2022. All vendors must be open and ready for business prior to 11am. All vendors booths will be remain open until 2pm. If you need someone to step in and watch over your booth for five minutes, flag down the vendor coordinator (Miranda) and she will give you a hand!
5. Tear down cannot begin until after 2pm. This means that you should not begin putting away items until the even is over. You have a full hour after the close of event to break down booths. Booths should be down by 3pm, unless other exceptions are granted prior to the event.
6. Exhibitors shall keep the booth area in a clean and sanitary condition, including brining a bottle of hand sanitizer that can be used by guests. Vendors are expected to take their trash and all items left with them. Do not overfill/stuff the public trash cans. If you need assistance please let the vendor coordinator ( Miranda Fick) know.
7. Exhibior is responsible for providing the entire contents, decorations (which are encouraged to be dragon and magical theme, and any additional fixtures needed to complete their booth. Vendor is requested to decorate their booth in accordance to the theme of the event (Dragon Egg Hunt). No stakes or items can be dug into the ground. Please find other ways to secure your tents (water, stones, bags of sand).
8. Vendors with children are encouraged at all our community events, but please remember you are responsible for communicating, watching, and supervising your children during the event. All kids at the event are required to be supervised at all times. So make sure to bring someone with them who can help them enjoy the festivities and keep a watchful eye.
9. Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Wizards of Washington, Wizards of Washington Board of Directors, staff and volunteers, Tacoma Metro Parks, other vendors, participants, and the city of Tacoma of theft, injuries, and losses to any person or goods arising out of or in anyway connected with the renting of space in the event. Vendor agrees that this is intended to be a full and final compromise and release of any claims, demands, causes, actions and causes of actions known or unknown.
10. Wizards of Washington, WOW, the Board, staff and volunteers will not be liable for refunds or any other liabilities whatsoever for the disruption of the event due to reason of enclosure in which the event is to be produced, being before or during the event, destroyed by fire or other calamity, rapid spread of illness, pandemic, or by any Act of God. (including but not limited to weather), public enemy, strikes, statutes, or any other cause. Wizards of Washington has the option to cancel the event by April 25, 2022 and will return 100% of the booth fees to exhibitors if canceled. This is a rain or shine event so be prepared!
11. Vendor agrees to maintain the dignity and integrity of Wizards of Washington and will not perform any acts of a harmful nature. Wizards of Washington reserves the sole right to ask any vendor or its employees to leave the event that they feel are not acting in the best interest of the event.
12. Vendor understands that upon confirmation and payment, vending booth fees are non-refundable.
13. Vendor understands that they are solely responsible for the security of their booth and products.
14. This will be a family event. Sales or distribution of any of the following items will be strictly prohibited. Drugs, drug paraphernalia, animals, pets, guns, or other mechanical weaponry.
15. It is prohibited to sell or distribute any items with Logos, Symbols, Sayings or Images that are the intellectual Property or copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment, J.K. Rowling or otherwise connected with Harry Potter or J.K. Rowling's Wizarding Word, Harry Potter, characters, names, and related indicia are trademarks of and (c) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights (c) JKR. As such, Wizards of Washington will not be held liable whatsoever if items violate this clause and are asked to be removed.
16. This agreement constitutes the entire contract between Wizards of Washington and the Vendor. No changes shall be valid unless agreed to by both parties.